This outstanding Dog Coat Pearls was made to match Kentucky's line of saddle pads and fly veils for horses. It has a filling of 160g and features an artificial rabbit skin lining for extra comfort which creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat of the dog. The soft lining also polishes the dog’s coat and the artificial sheepskin on the neck offers comfort and warmth. This hood can be folded back over the neck for extra cover.
This attractive dog coat has a unique horizontal quilting and is made out of a breathable material (43% nylon, 43% polyester and 14% spandex). The stunning piping is a real eye-catcher!
A hook and loop front closure is covered in artificial leather, and so is the closure on the belly. Easy to put on and take off without feeding the legs through any holes.
Machine washable at 30° (Do not tumble dry).
- Horizontal quilting & pearl piping
- Velcro closures on chest and belly
- Artificial rabbit skin lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Artificial sheepskin on the neck
- Outer fabric 43% nylon, 43% polyester and 14% spandex